Sunday, June 22, 2014

Midsummer





I am sorry that I haven't posted in a while but uni is really not giving me enough space to do anything. I still have five more weeks to go until the break.
Additionally summer isn't making it easy the last few days 'cause when there is sun it's extremely hot and when there isn't you need to wear something more than shorts and a shirt. Sadly, this isn't the only problem for now - I have feet that loooove to get blisters when I don't wear any socks. So I was out and about to find some chic but also very comfortable shoes. As you can see I decided to go for the traditional Birkenstock shoes as they are extremely comfortable and you can wear them to everything even to a dress! I know it must fit to your style and it totally does for mine.
Hope you enjoyed midsummer yesterday.



Pullover: Zara
Top: Forever 21
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Birkenstock
Sunglasses: Asos









6 comments:

  1. You look great and I love your pants. Wish to check out my blog.
    Leja

    justabriefmoment.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this porcelain print ;) Suits you perfectly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shots :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com - New new post <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear! I found your blog on IFB and I asked your friendship. I like very much this floral pants. Floral print is one trend of this moment, good choice!!!! Kisses from Italy,
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your trousers, zara never disappoints! :)

    ReplyDelete